Patron Responsibility Code: Master the fundamentals of single trampoline jumping before moving on to more advanced maneuvers such as trampoline-to-trampoline jumping, wall trampoline jumping, and aerial type skills, which increase the risk of injury.
- Jump in control.
- Bend your knees to stop your bounce.
- Bounce in the center of the trampoline.
- Jump and land on two feet.
- Be aware of those around you. It is your responsibility to avoid others.
Before You Jump:
- DO NOT Jump if you have health limitations or injuries, are under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or are pregnant.
- ALWAYS empty your pockets before jumping. NO sharp objects or unauthorized devices (cameras, phones, etc.) allowed on the court.
While You Jump:
- DO NOT land on head or neck.
- DO NOT affect another jumper's bounce in any way.
- DO NOT attempt a double flip.
- DO NOT sit or lie down on the court.
- NO rough play or running.
- NO climbing or hanging on the wall pads or nets.